It's called Lupo and is a virtual instrument.
- 4 Oscillators with sync, 3 waveforms and noise
- 4 channel mixer with individual pan for each oscillator
- 6 way modulation matrix with 5 sources and six targets
- 3 LFOs with different wave forms
- 2 Filters with highpass and lowpass mode
- 2 Modulation envelopes
- 4 Effects: Chorus, Stereo Delay, Reverb and Distortion
Since I am still struggling with the performance and also lots of other issues have to be solved, I plan to release the synth at end of June 2020.
For those who already want to have a sneak preview, get the sources on Github.